Connect game consoles to your PC or notebook and play console games in real time, record game play without impacting performance, and replay your best moves. Play, Record, and Replay Adaptec GameBridge frees you from your TV to play, record, and replay Play Station 2, Game Cube, Xbox and Xbox360 games from your PC. Record and save your gaming highlights to internal or external storage devices. Take snapshots of your best score or highest level, brag about them, and burn them to CD. Adaptec GameBridge delivers a compact, easily portable credit card-sized design; simple one-cable high-speed USB 2.0 connection and better graphical resolution than a standard TV.
- The only way to connect and play consol games with full control through your computer.
- Works with PS2, Xbox, Xbox 360, and Game cube.
- Credit card size makes it easy to take everywhere.
- Play and record games without lag time.
- Make snapshots or recording of gaming moves and scores.
- Share recorded games and replay them anytime.
- Convert home videos to VCD.
- Includes all the cables you need and a carrying bag.
- Full 10-bit video ADCs and data path
- 5-line adaptive comb filter
- 16 bit audio ADC resolution sampling at 48KHz
- MPEG-1 & 2 software compression
- Unit dimensions: 1.7" W x 0.75" H x 2.62" D
- 2 bi-color LED indicators for Power, USB & IR tuner activity
- Intel Pentium 4 at 1.3 GHz or Celeron and AMD Athlon equivalent
- Microsoft Windows 2000 SP4 or XP SP2
- 256MB of RAM (512 recommended)
- 250MB of available hard disk space for applications(additional hard drive space required for captured video).
- DirectX 9 compatible graphic accelerator and sound card
- Available USB port on PC or notebook
- CD-R/W or DVD-R/W drive
- Adaptec GameBridge AVC-1400
- 4-in-1 Audio Video Cable
- 6 ft USB cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Carrying bag
- CD-ROM with: Driver, application software, and users manual